GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads
GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be super absorbent yet trim. Their layer of waterproof backing, true leg gussets, and 5 layers of certified organic cotton, wash well and dry quickly. Now made with IMO Certified Organic Cotton jersey. Our certified organic cotton stays soft wash after wash!
Differences between Organic Cotton & Stay Dry:
- Grovia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads - no synthetic materials against baby’s skin, IMO certified organic cotton jersey, slightly thicker
- Grovia Stay Dry Soaker Pads - Cozy stay dry micro-fleece against baby’s skin, trimmer, dries more quickly
Your GroVia Pads will mean smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent.
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
To Use: Simply snap your GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pad into your GroVia Shell. When wet unsnap and replace with a fresh soaker pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set.
Each Organic Cotton Soaker Pad set contains 2 Soaker pads
Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 3–4 times before use.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail – no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.